The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Howdy Drella. :beerchug: Welcome to the TreeHouse. We're practically neighbors, I'm just a bit north of Tampa.

New Guy in town...MY TOWN...

I see a pal of mine recently signed up at the Tree House after I told him about this site.

He goes by "nmack248". He hasn't posted yet so once he does, be sure to give him a hard time!:P;)

After a number of phone calls, I'd have no problem recomending him to my customers. I'll let him tell ya about himself once he starts posting.

Let me be the first to welcome you to the Tree House Nathen!

Well, what are you waiting for ...start posting! :)

Bob

Howdy folks,

Was checkin' out the treehouse, very cool folks.

I'm kind of an armchair arborist, work on the weekends mostly, but trees are interesting so...I want to learn more!

I'm Knotahippie and I'm really not a hippie, more of a longhair.

I like music, stout beer, climbin', trees and Mexican food (not in that order).

I like composting too, here's a pic of my chips last year.

So, right on.

Attachments

• Summer 06 173 30%.jpg
    Summer 06 173 30%.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 56
Welcome to The House.

Longhair eh? So I'm hoping that means you like good music rock and metal!!!!

Not like a couple of the music threads going on around here :/:.

What are ya doing with all the composting chips?

Metal, blues, jazz, whatever. If it sounds good I like it.

I was doing a big compost experiment, seein' how fast I could get em' to decompose.

Usin' it in potted plants. save water, fertilizer.

I got em' for free and gave most of it away.

Hello T'housers, name is Cory Bailey, been on TB for awhile, been tryin to get on TH for about a year but wierd computer issues stymied me, but now the connection finally went through and its good to be here.

When MB got banned from TB, the posts here were quite interesting contrasting the two sites and their members, and it revved me up to try to join again, and this time it worked.

Did a nice crane job today, used a rear mount 33T and a rear mount Aerial Lift to remove a sugar maple (26" dbh x 70'h) growing 2' from house out of a 2 level deck they built around it. All went smooth and well. And then my chipper broke down at the end of the job when we were trying to chip a few final odds and ends, but at least it was not before the crane work was done.

This is a cool site and I'm glad to finally be a part of it.8)

Back