The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

Hello!! Just joined this site to tell you guys how much help you have been!
I do small engine repair( mostly old stuff,and abused),love the smell and sound
of a screaming 2 stroke.
I Google alot trying to figure out what kind of chainsaws I'm working with and if they're worth working on at all. Any time The #1 Arborist site show up on the search, that's the first place I go.
My avatar shows my last project I picked up on the side of the road, in a box
and completely disassembled. After mucking out at least 15 years of varnish out of the tank, replacing fuel line, filter and rebuilding carb, this thing runs great!!
Thanks again to everyone!!
Terry

You Bet!! You bring the dogs, I'll bring the cats!!
This could be fun!!

As long as there's beer I don't really care what you bring. ;) Welcome to the Tree House guys!:D

Damn more and more this is starting to sound like my kind of party! Where the hells Brian with the pizza :P .

I tell ya, my wife makes them pizza for a living, we're all set!!

Right downtown Otsego ,Michigan. Best Damn pizza you ever had!!

I'm guessing everyone's headed to the phone ordering pizza now. There's a lull in the conversation.
Again Thanks to all!!
Terry

I told you I'm not delivering! I was here with the pizza at 1pm this afternoon, just like I promised. My neighbor John was the only one that showed so we went and chowed down.
:D

Name's Justin, Mr Squisher is my dad :lol: . Ya that's Gunther the beast, he's the real deal. And he's one damn photogenic animule.

It's a lucky thing we never showed Brian, Gunth woulda made short work of your pizza!

Nope, that's an actual pic of Squishy in the morning.... he's Canadian.:P

Back