The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

osito is little bear

Thank you Master Blaster for my picture.
Thank you for the warm welcome.

Welcome to the 'House, Osito. If Dehh-vahh won't show you around, just ask and one of us will step up and give you a hand. We've been enjoying Deva's pictures of your crew for quite a while now.
:thumbup:

Hi, I just joined the TreeHouse. I am in a sawmilling and logging phase right now, but I have worked with tree care companies in the past, and I have done a very small amount of rec climbing and tree work, although not commercially. I see many familiar names here. I am not sure I can contribute a lot here, but I'll give it a try. I know I'll learn a lot though. I hope to do some rec climbing again, I love the view!

Dave

Thanks for the welcome everyone! Definately some familiar faces, even if they are of a reddog.:D

Dave

edit: not sure that sounded quite the way I was intending, but anyway, I've seen the Reddog around before. :D

Ya got that right Rotax I need to do the same. Welcome Dave glad to have ya.
See Ya
Mike

New here.
I'm the safety training coordinator for the City of L.A.'s Urban Forestry Division. I love to climb, love gear, rigging, and trees! I'm dumbfounded by the amount of wisdom and knowledge the board members have here.

Back