The official "Welcome New Members" thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see a lotta new new members still staying mute and being shy. That's no way to make it to the Elder's Forum! :drink:

Welcome, new folks !!!
I'm some kind of authority on treework & climbing ?!? Spare me !!!
Come join us & contribute >>> I could sure use it !

Hi all!

I'm Ed and I'm from mid Michigan. Not a professional tree guy, just a chainsaw nut that has to cut way more firewood than a person should have to. I also do salvage logging on our 180 acres to support my woodworking hobby.

Nice place you all have here, I see quite a few familar names.

I'm looking forward to pitching in when I can.

Ed

attachment.php

Giving kudos where they are due, this is a VERY good way to introduce you're self!!:thumbup:

Hi Everybody, My name is Jonny.

My first post, thank You.

I hope to learn alot here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey Jonny, welcome to the TreeHouse! :beer:

We have another "Jonny" here, also.

What does Osito mean?

Hey Jonny pull up a chair and tell us a little about yourself. Welcome to the Tree House.
Ed I'm with Andy good introduction, glad to have ya here. Welcome to you as well.
See Ya
Mike

Hello, My name is Mike I'm an Utility arborist in northern Arizona. I'm a gear whore and amateur splicer. If I'm not climbing trees I'm climbing rocks. Where I'm at in Arizona nice trees are far and few. Someday I hope to move to a place with larger trees. A place where people respect their trees. Until then I will continue to work for the utility and treat the trees with as much respect as I can in the business I'm in. I look forward to learning from all of you. Mike

Yeah he works with me.

Great rope man. Great Loader operator.
The guy is awesome, Super smooth.

Worked Davey like 6 years before coming to the P 3 yrs ago.

Maybe you could set him up with an Avatar.

Back