The Official TreeHouse Martial Arts Thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
F'g great pics. What an awesome experience for you and your kids. Not only individually of course but how cool to be wrapped up in a great sport/hobby as a family.

Hey no homo but your body looks to be made for tree climbing and martial arts.

Yeah, re Conor, last nite I also met a guy who trains at his gym, SBG, in Ireland, he spoke very highly of Conor but said unfortunately he thinks Conor has gotten into coke. Sad.

I'm thinking ya'll shoulda flexed your abs during the shot.

They look so soft and girly-man!!!

CsyuXod.gif

:lol:

I had just about the same impression.

Rich, you look really good. But I'll bet you son's physique puts yours in serious competition in a very few years :). He looks awesome for a young pup. Muscle definition like he's developing at his early age is a combination of gift from the gods and hard work.

Thanks for the kind words Burnham. Good genes, hopefully. The missus was a professional dancer for about 10 years. Hopefully he will get some rythm, flexibility and coordination. ( I am sure her genes will contribute a bit at some point along the way). LOL. ;)

If he keeps it up then I am sure he can go far. He is still only 10 years old, so still got a lot of growing.

The main thing for me though is that they are smiling. That is the most important thing.

Just sat on the plane now. Next stop, Scandinavia.

You are of course right, Rich. They are indeed smiling...that's worth more than just about anything else.

Well done, sir.

And kudos to the lady as well...pro dancers make us lower form of human seem quite soft and inflexible. Congrats on linking up above your station, my man :D.

Your boy will be certainly a beautiful physical specimen, as he comes into his own. And with the backing y'all are giving, a fine man too.

I have a 12 hour journey to get myself psyched up.

I am actually looking forward to getting back to creature comforts, driving my own motor, lack of mozzies and being able to wipe my arse instead of using a bum gun. The simple things LOL!

I will miss the heat and the training. But I have some decent work booked in and a few jobs to look at so it will be good to get back into it.

Apparently there is still snow about so should get a weekend or two back boarding. Scandinavian summers can be really nice where we are. Long hot days and swimming in the fjords isn't a bad way to pass the time. There is a beach about 5 minutes from my house.

The main thing now is to look for a house for us to buy. We are still renting and for the first 6 months I didn't pay myself as I was trying to build up a decent bankroll. Now that has changed so we can get a mortgage application in and actually have an idea of what we can affford.

You ever do any Lethwei Gary? As part of the bando training?

The story of the roots of Thailands independence is based on a captured Thai who fights a number of Burmese warriors for a bet to win his and his countries freedom.

That like a gamble in South East Asia.

Just saw that I never answered this.

No lethwei for me. My teacher fought letwhwei when he lived in Burma...40s and 50s. When he brought the system to USA they watered it down for the states. Dr. Maung GyI introduced kickboxing to USA in late 50s, early 60s. Nothing near as brutal as lethwei.

Some of our guys still train kickboxing...I train Middle Style (blows, holds, throws) and animal style...Panther System

Not as vicious as this guy, though :lol::

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/N5LwL3-31NY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He seemed pretty determined at the end.

He was probably aiming to win Sri Lanka's got talent then make the transition to Bollywood star. They seem to like that sort of action. Imagine a really low budget, '70's Chuck Norris fight scene but without the skill. Voila! You have a Bollywood fight scene.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-Rw6q7mAahQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
My current form. He seems to do it as I am being taught.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iiiznDpoapQ" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rika is beautiful and deadly.

As far as current day eclectic styles, my favorite would be Fedor. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ro3n4rnDv40" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe> I believe now he's signed up with belator fights, recently beat up sombody. Several years ago he was at his apex. 31-0 until the Brasilian caught him getting old. Another loss due to age after than he tooks years off, looks like he is back again maybe fight chale sonnon or some such animal. Fedors face expression never changes in the ring. He only does one arm punch into the air after he wins, so humble to be so kick-ass.

Back