The Official Random Video Thread!

I hope somebody here checks out the "homeless" vid, it's pretty fascinating how capable, self reliant, and ingenious the guy is. Great vibe too.

I hope somebody here checks out the "homeless" vid, it's pretty fascinating how capable, self reliant, and ingenious the guy is. Great vibe too.
Some ingenuity for sure. The youtube channel he is featured on is really good. One of the few I look forward to having new videos

Agreed, Patrick. I just found his channel and I dig it so far.

Hey are you ready for the cold weather coming for tuesday AM??

Cory I really enjoyed the sheep vid. I love me some goat time !! We used to have some and I would go out in the winter storms and chill with them.

Its amazing how diverse we are as a species.

I am realizing that I am unhappy with the current way Im living so seeing so many different lifestyles is interesting. I need to change and there is obviously plenty of different ways out there.

Those plane skills were crazy !!

Good stuff, Paul. Yes, the diversity and cleverness of homo sapiens is astounding.

Goats are cool, my wife is always lobbying for us to get some!

Did you subscribe to the hippie goat guy? He has a lot more interesting-looking topics that I haven't watched yet. And I dig his spirit, he seems real counter culture but also open minded.

But anyway that's why the House is so cool, where else can you find such a diversity of interesting topics, posted up by a diversity of interesting folks most of whom interact closely with nature most every day. :dude:

Wish you were here, MB:drink:

Its amazing how diverse we are as a species.

I am realizing that I am unhappy with the current way Im living so seeing so many different lifestyles is interesting. I need to change and there is obviously plenty of different ways out there.
Time to go out and be homeless, huh? :D

That is a Swedish copy of the Finnish Lahti l-35 which the Finns used in the winter war against you guys.
Very nice, well working gun, I have shot it quite a bit.

Interesting guest on Rogan- General HR McMaster, trump's national security advisor for about a year. This guy is very smart.

Reminds me of a custy story from a few years back- custy's personal email addy referred to the Army, I asked him about it, he said he graduated from West Point, I asked is WP super hard like I've heard, he said Yes its hard on everybody except for a handful of guys, they go on to become Generals and Astronauts. :dude:

Btw this is a free listen on spotify.

Back