The Official Random Video Thread!

I think you'd be pretty essy to take in a fight.
As much as you have been bragging about the humunguous size of your dick, it must be dragging on the ground.
Just step on that with caulks and it is easy goings from there on.
Are you thinking about my dick? Are you gay? I mean, that's OK and all, but I don't swing that way. Thanks though, you're cute too, for an old man.

And this is of course the political thread.
And the video I posted -- of course -- has nothing to do with politics. It's about the budget for an x-ray telescope and the current plans to cut that budget completely, which would enormously hinder the field of x-ray astronomy, which has been responsible for some of the greatest telescopic and radiological finds in the history of human cosmological exploration. The video merely asks viewers to reach out to the government in a combined effort to regain funding for the project.

You really should think more about how your words might make you look bad, instead of putting all of your energy into trying to make me look bad.

Last edited:
I think stig does put a lot of thought into his words, this is his fifth, or sixth language, after all. And he writes better than most English speakers. :/:

My video wasn't about politics. So, the simple fact that you're trying to defend Stig's condescending comment is pretty silly. The fact that I'm even having to defend myself is silly.

Last edited:
I'm not defending stigs comment. I'm pointing out to you that you are being offensive towards a respected member of this forum.

I'm not defending stigs comment. I'm pointing out to you that you are being offensive towards a respected member of this forum.
I can assure you that I am merely reacting to Stig's off the cuff comment regarding my video. Did you not see his comment? You saw his comment, right? I was minding my own business until he came out of the woodwork to give me a hard time. Anyone who has been paying attention to him over the last week has seen that he has repeatedly attempted to start trouble with me despite me never initiating first contact with him even once. Additionally, I have done an extremely good job of remaining even tempered, deflecting his efforts at bringing me down, and only addressing him when he addresses me.

He acted and I reacted. It's really as simple as that. I think the messages speak for themselves; but I understand your instinct to come to your friend's aid.

Stig, please leave me alone. I promise you that, if you do so, I will continue to pretend that you don't exist. However, so long as you continue to make rude, unnecessary comments towards me, I will continue to defend myself. Okay?

You have my word. I hope you decide give me my space so that this forum will not continue to be interrupted with bickering. Please and thank you.

Let's please move on and get back on topic. I appreciate it. Sorry for the interruption.

@Dave Shepard One final note. You say I'm being "offensive" because I pointed out the simple reality that Stig is making himself "look bad." In the last week, Stig has called me "fat" on at least three occasions, called me a "drama queen," and made truly offensive remarks about my "mental illness." I'm honestly doing my best to mind my own business here, but it's difficult to stay silent when I'm being bullied by a senior member. Did I mention that he keeps telling me to "go away" and that I "contribute nothing to the forum?" I'd say I've been rather polite by comparison.

Last edited:

Off the shelf RC parts in a puddle jumper, cardboard kamikaze drones, speed boats and jetskis loaded with explosives, and yet more rc parts. Little FPV drones that can fly into a building prior to breaching with infantry, maneuver through doors and hallways, and even carry a leathal payload. The list goes on. Scary time to be a soldier.

Off the shelf RC parts in a puddle jumper, cardboard kamikaze drones, speed boats and jetskis loaded with explosives, and yet more rc parts. Little FPV drones that can fly into a building prior to breaching with infantry, maneuver through doors and hallways, and even carry a leathal payload. The list goes on. Scary time to be a soldier.

Drones, AI and robots are truly going to change the face of warfare over the next few decades.

I remember this. This was absolutely intense...

Definitely worth watching if you enjoy content about true crime, sadistic perpetrators, bank robberies, shootouts with police, armored truck heists, serial theft, and much more perpetrated by just two men!

Last edited:
Stig, please leave me alone. I promise you that, if you do so, I will continue to pretend that you don't exist. However, so long as you continue to make rude, unnecessary comments towards me, I will continue to defend myself. Okay?

You have my word. I hope you decide give me my space so that this forum will not continue to be interrupted with bickering. Please and thank you.

Let's please move on and get back on topic. I appreciate it. Sorry for the interruption.

@Dave Shepard One final note. You say I'm being "offensive" because I pointed out the simple reality that Stig is making himself "look bad." In the last week, Stig has called me "fat" on at least three occasions, called me a "drama queen," and made truly offensive remarks about my "mental illness." I'm honestly doing my best to mind my own business here, but it's difficult to stay silent when I'm being bullied by a senior member. Did I mention that he keeps telling me to "go away" and that I "contribute nothing to the forum?" I'd say I've been rather polite by comparison.

One thing you contribute, apart from the drama queen: " He called me an ass!!!!" stuff and all the backpedaling and excuses, is a lot of clutter.

I just did a quick count:

Of the videos posted in the last month, you alone account for 49 while the rest of the members, who are legion, have posted 35.

Interesting........................no?

Last edited:
One thing you contribute, apart from the drama queen: " He called me an ass!!!!" stuff and all the backpedaling and excuses, is a lot of clutter.

I just did a quick count:

Of the videos posted in the last month, you alone account for 49 while the rest of the members, of who there are legion, have posted 35.

Interesting........................no?
Dude, shut the f*ck up and just leave me alone. I've politely asked you three times now in one week.

Last edited:
This is one of the craziest pieces of body came footage I've ever seen in my life. They show the entire story from contact to finale. I don't want to ruin it for anyone. It definitely starts out a little slow, but it picks up QUICKLY around the 19 minute mark. Both passengers of the vehicles are clearly a part of the lowest echelon of human existence.

Back