The Official Random Video Thread!

An excellent audio performance of A Christmas Carol from Jonathon Winters. Getting ready to come on the radio now...

Orderly bear. I wonder how he feels about mowing grass? He could be my security system, and grass shortener. I'm prepared to make a *very* attractive offer if I can figure out where he lives.

That was great, " Bob".

I wish we still had Bears here, and Witches.
Killed them all off about the same time.
Wolves, too.

But the Wolves snuck across the border from Germany a few years ago, so we are slowly getting a tiny population of them back.

I don't think my fellow Danes are ready for bears and witches, but I sure would welcome them back home.

Most Danes would be scared of a kitten, so no room for Bear or Witches here.

You should hear the screaming going on about the Wolves: " I can't let my children wait for the shool bus, because the wolves will eat them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We presently have something like 12 Wolves in the whole country, so, yes, big danger.

Richard, my South African partner has been living here for 25 or more years.
He says the Danes are the kind, that when disaster strikes, will sit on a stump and wait for the government to take care of it.

The stump thing is probably because he is a logger.
Not many of those in the city.

Last edited:
Wow the elephant was incredible. Hard to believe he has that amount of power. And sweet the way he knew how to rock it and use momentum. Very casual about it all. :drink:

Back