The Official Random Video Thread!

I guess picking up log is easier than running a saw. I bet that would wear that section of the bar out a little prematurely. Almost looks like a good idea though.

Last edited:
I can't remember if I posted this one. This guy has skills. When you think you have seen all he's got, he does more.

It may look like chaos to most, but I don't think he missed many notes that he intended to play.

Last edited:
The white one at 4:40 solves nicely this issue.

But with all these things, I can see the hand coming pretty close to the chain to get more down force when it looses its sharpness. I guess that wouldn't be a rare occurrence.

The white one at 4:40 solves nicely this issue.

But with all these things, I can see the hand coming pretty close to the chain to get more down force when it looses its sharpness. I guess that wouldn't be a rare occurrence.

Just run a 42" bar through the whole pile. I prefer one handing a 2511t with small branches.

rock paper scissors, again.

Crazy to me there's a creature that can chase down a squirrel in the squirrel's own world.

Squirrel should have gone high instead of playing games around the base. Unfortunately, there's no do overs.

I was kinda wondering if that might be a marten instead of a fisher

Back