The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

WHY would YOU have a cat?

I'm extremely stressed over what I'm gonna do with my two when I die. I need to take care of that.

Fair question, Butch :). Maybe just so I could wash it in the toilet...that might be worth the rest of the trouble of keeping a cat, alone.

But kidding aside...I get what you're saying re your cats, for true. It has to be a tough thing to think about, and find a satisfactory situation for them, come the inevitable future. My condolences. I don't care much for cats, but I understand attachment to our animal friends quite well.

I wonder if any nursing homes or other care facilities ever have companion animals for the whole population. They'd get a lot of attention.

My friends' wife runs a Cat Rescue. Always taking cats in, giving/ getting them medicine and operations, and finding them new homes. Something like that, which would be able to dependably be arranged in advance, on an indefinite timeline, would highly likely find them caring homes.

Not a funny pic, but I didn't think this was worth a thread...

zuZbNxP.png

From Samson's website. I was looking up rope to see if I could find what the new guy asked about. It looked familiar to me, but I couldn't place it. Didn't find anything, but I left the site open. I was sitting here looking at the pic, and it occurred to me, the saw's backward! I'm guessing this is a pretty decent shop, and they don't really make left handed saws?

Yup. The graphic designer decided the guy should be on the left, and since he likely wears tight wranglers, filson wool shirts, donner boots, and has a beard that makes Paul bunyan jealous, he has no clue that all saws are right handed...

It's more than reversed I think. It might be a case of me having trouble wrapping my head around it, but I don't think you can change hands/positions by simply flipping it.

I see it now. I had to cheat. I set my phone to take a mirror image photo, and shoot a pic of my screen. Made it look normal. Must be something wrong with my brain that I can't see it without help.

Back