The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

What happens when you connect two power lines with a small piece of a limb...
"what are you gonna do about that?"

"nothing"

this climber actually knows what he's doing somewhat, rare to see nowadays, cutout (fuse) didn't blow and the wire isn't melted so nothing to worry about safety wise although I would still call the power company and let them know about it

NOTE: if the fuse blows that does NOT mean its a dead line, all lines are considered energized till dis connected and grounded, so don't try and grab that mylar birthday balloon out of the wires

An iron sequoia! There's one near me. There's places in the country that would blend in fairly well. This isn't one of them. In the land of bulky hardwoods, a tall straight "conifer" really stands out.

An iron sequoia! There's one near me. There's places in the country that would blend in fairly well. This isn't one of them. In the land of bulky hardwoods, a tall straight "conifer" really stands out.
theres 2 or 3 in town here
un related sorta, I found out the FCC has a website where you can punch in the coordinates and a radius, and itll show you how tall a tower is!

most here are 400-1200 feet

A plumbing customer who is a manager at Pizza Butt (Hut) says she doesn’t think the restaurant will survive 10 more years because of this exact scenario. Chic Fil A ain’t afraid to staff their locations. 15 cars deep at Chic fil a is faster than 3 cars at McD’s. There’s usually 20 people working a chi fil a shift and they are very well organized.

Back