The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

I was working at cat during the early part of the Iraq War, we're in the lunch room and they had the news on. We're all watching it, and they had a war dozer knocking over shit, and somebody piped up we built that and everyone started cheering :lol: i was d11 radiator guard line back then.

Back story here.
This is our local Burger King.
Lucky they even open 1/2 the time.
Drive through might be open. Dining area usually closed.
Caught with a viral video of a guy jumping behind the line to serve himself. Doors open but no one there.
Then video of same guy showing tattoo set up in dining area. Free time I guess.
This sign is covering the sign that says exact change or card only. Can't make change. We dont have change.
This is today
FB_IMG_1699325463843.jpg

Nope. Always a BK.
We only have 2 fast food chains here.
Subway and BK.
Once upon a time, we had a A&W. Then we had a Foster's.
A&W was purchased and I believe became Happy Burger Diner. The Frost shop closed and was dozed.

That's a lame selection. Subway's tolerable once in a blue moon if I'm starving, but I hate BK. I'd rather just have a pack of jerky I keep in the truck.

Yeah. Then add a limited labor/gene pool.
Nasty.
I pack a lunch..
Market makes a better sammie. As do a couple sammie shops.
Good burgers can be had, but wait time... up to an hour at one place (Happy Burger)
Less time else where.
Couple pizza places. Wait time unless lunch time by the slice.
I always cook two more servings of dinner for Katys Lunch.
The health food store has nice salads and quiche.
Ahhhhhh life in a small town.

for a few months, her police department was labeled as a train station on google maps, with pictures of trains posted by "customers" too lmfao, yes I actually had to check for myself, still havent been able to get rid of people asking to ride the train either
1699375767975.png 1699375848921.png

This is why you're supposed to use harnesses and lanyards and hire professionals...

...click "watch on YouTube"...if this guy wasn't injured, he is after those two idiots start picking him up...

Last edited:
Back