The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Our family once had a cat taken in from the alley. Meaty like a body builder, not bony and fat like a typical house cat. One time I rustled my fingers under a newspaper. The cat got the owl look in its eyes and then finally pounced. Its chest flattened my hand with its full body weight, I felt both upper and lower teeth trying to bite the back of my hand and I got multiple claw skin punctures. All in a simultaneous instant. Mouse or larger wouldn't stand a chance. That cat grew up tough and mean.

Our regular house cats would just swat in fun, not even a claw out. An orange kitten we kept basically turned into a fat Garfield.

NcUUlcA.png

Media says “ Look at this. Watch this rich asshole slap this other rich asshole. This is the news today. Pay no attention to Congress failing to extend universal school lunches. Pay no attention to President Biden proposing an additional 31 billion dollars to the pentagon’s annual budget. Pay no attention to the 70 degree Fahrenheit temps in FUCKIN ANTARCTICA. The rich asshole slap is the news today. And probably tomorrow. Maybe the next day.”

Wrong thread? My bad. A meme ought to fix that.

85074C0A-7E45-4AF9-8C10-64E030DF8411.jpeg

Any bets on what the next "Big News" is going to be?

Probably something equally trashy that affects nobody, or something truly horrible that ruins a bunch of lives.

Who knows, Gerry, maybe it’ll be something heartwarming that restores our faith in humanity. Stuff like that does happen all the time, every day. It just doesn’t sell newspapers or attract viewers.
The Romans knew what we wanted back in the days of the Colosseum.

Back