The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Minot, ND had an 11foot underpass that wreaked havoc on RV air conditioners and front half of 5th wheel campers. I was sent out with the small bucket to dislodge pieces from the underside and along the railroad above it.

C84A39D1-0876-4F38-AE36-CBAFDA97465A.png . The tallest tree in Wales was damaged by a storm and it was planned to be cut down. Sculptor Simon O'Rourke turned a broken tree into a 15-meter sculpture.👍🏻

"I started exploring the area and discovered that the woodland in which the tree grew was known as Giants of Vyrnwy (Giants of Vyrnwy). This made me think, after which I chose a giant hand, symbolizing giants, and the last attempt of the tree to reach the sky. I enjoyed working on the sculpture of the hand, it reminded me how small we are compared to some living organisms on this planet! In general, a humble experience," said Simon.

Not so simple Simon !

I was looking for something completely unrelated, and ran across this...

613rrh-RTm-EL-AC-SL1200.jpg

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Archie-McPhee-12698-Handi-Squirrel/dp/B06XXQD54H/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=Ituana+%26+Sixth+Finger&qid=1640138956&s=dmusic&search-type=ss&sr=1-8-catcorr

I think amazon's algorithm could use some work.

Back