The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Looks like he went back to the vendor for another dog.

As a commercial fisherman, and living on the coast all my life, I know gulls pretty well. Every local along the coast has a resident gull that figures out human weaknesses. Some, like above, become local celebrities.

Ravens are even more cleaver because they team up and work together.

Yeah, cleaver animals. Funny and maddening at times.

He's playing nicer than i like. After the last 4 years i would be cramming all sorts of stuff in, getting rid of the filibuster, and maybe looking to pack the courts.

Lol let's hope i have a later in life phase. And how much bipartisanship did the reps do in the last 4?

I'm just saying after a stolen sc justice and the last 4 of the right playing full on zero sum politics, i would fix some stuff, and wouldn't care if the people who supported a coup didn't like it. In fact that would be the whole point. But then again I'm a left leaning very pro gun union white guy, something that both parties have ignored but fear. The me generation are getting older every day, and it's my generation that's gonna have to fix their frig ups and shortcomings. There's a place in this country for conservatism, but if it looks and acts like the right has for the last 4 it will likely be stomped out, rightfully so. The demographics are slowly becoming such that its almost a given.

Back