The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

kShOc4W.jpg

replace last picture with Jack Nicholson or DT...then you might get it.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 44
I reckon it is which explains the ‘joke’

There was an attempt to ridicule her by releasing a video of her from her college days, it backfired and just made her look more human, she even did a homage to it recently.

So the sort of websites where Bob gets his inspiration have started another campaign of ridicule, she is after all female, Hispanic and a democrat, all unforgivable.

You can expect more, though I doubt Bob will post them on here again.

Ahhh...it begins to dawn on me. I miss out on the punch lines of many jokes, not ever watching television or social media. Thanks for the help, Mick.

I reckon it is which explains the ‘joke’

There was an attempt to ridicule her by releasing a video of her from her college days, it backfired and just made her look more human, she even did a homage to it recently.

So the sort of websites where Bob gets his inspiration have started another campaign of ridicule, she is after all female, Hispanic and a democrat, all unforgivable.

You can expect more, though I doubt Bob will post them on here again.

It has nothing to do with her being female, Hispanic or a Democrat. It has everything to do with her being a blithering idiot, a Communist, and the ridiculous things she keeps proposing.

Or is it only appropriate to ridicule males named Trump for stupid things they say?

I'm really amazed at how much vitriol and intolerance is spewed here towards Bob every time he posts something he thinks is funny. But then is is a common belief among conservatives that many liberals are hypocrites when it comes to tolerance of differences among people. If you are one of the 'preferred' types then your differences are celebrated. But if you're the wrong type of different then you are despised and ridiculed.

So the select few of guys keep right on ridiculing and insulting Bob every time he posts something. It just confirms my thoughts every time you do, and makes me wonder why I associate with such intolerant people.

Meh, i didn't find them that funny, that's all. I know and love racist and sexist jokes, but they have to be actually funny, and not just because she is from a very liberal area of New York, hates Trump with a passion, and is suggesting stuff that will never happen. I consider myself a liberal of sorts, but i agree the snowflake syndrome is a cancer, and we need to get back on the side of working people again, not transsexuals and the rich. Now back to the jokes...

It has nothing to do with her being female, Hispanic or a Democrat. It has everything to do with her being a blithering idiot, a Communist, and the ridiculous things she keeps proposing.

Or is it only appropriate to ridicule males named Trump for stupid things they say?

I'm really amazed at how much vitriol and intolerance is spewed here towards Bob every time he posts something he thinks is funny. But then is is a common belief among conservatives that many liberals are hypocrites when it comes to tolerance of differences among people. If you are one of the 'preferred' types then your differences are celebrated. But if you're the wrong type of different then you are despised and ridiculed.

So the select few of guys keep right on ridiculing and insulting Bob every time he posts something. It just confirms my thoughts every time you do, and makes me wonder why I associate with such intolerant people.

wait...aren't those jokes about intolerance ? Im confused.

dude......your panties are in a wad again.

Back