The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

Fellow walks into a bar. The patrons can see he is noticably upset.

Guy orders a shot of whiskey and starts ranting about how he hates all lawyers.

On and on he goes until he declares loudly that all lawyers are assholes.

He calms down a bit until another patron comes over and taps him on the shoulder......he is also visibly upset.

He says to the first angry guy " listen buddy, I dont like the way you are talking. Keep it up and we will have to go outside!"

First guy asks "Why? Are you a laywer?"

Second angry man says "Hell no! I am an asshole!".....

A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped and every once in a while a $20 bill fell out onto the sidewalk

Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out of that bag."

"Oh, really? Darn it!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me,
Officer."

"Well, now, not so fast," said the cop."Where did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"

"Oh, no, no", said the old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to a golf course. A lot of golfers come and pee through a knot hole in my fence, right into my flower garden. It used to really tick me off. Kills the flowers, youknow. Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it?' So, now, I stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge clippers.
Every time some guy sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him, grab hold of it and say, 'O.K., buddy! Give me $20 or off it comes!'

"Well, that seems only fair," said the cop,laughing. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way, what's in the other bag?"

"Not everybody pays."

3MYkU.jpg

I feel all alone in this thread!

But I won't let that slow me down!

My German girlfriend likes to rate my sexual performances on a scale of 1-10.

Last night I surprised her with anal.

She kept yelling 9...9...9.

My best score yet!
:beer:

Attachments

• 4B06EBC4-408D-4EC4-8E99-E642F27A0893.jpeg
    4B06EBC4-408D-4EC4-8E99-E642F27A0893.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 4407A351-986A-489B-B176-F4BEC45451C2.png
    4407A351-986A-489B-B176-F4BEC45451C2.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 3A9157C8-47B8-42BA-9405-2E740375B296.jpeg
    3A9157C8-47B8-42BA-9405-2E740375B296.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 40
But I won't let that slow me down!

My German girlfriend likes to rate my sexual performances on a scale of 1-10.

Last night I surprised her with anal.

She kept yelling 9...9...9.

My best score yet!
:beer:

A German sales man once managed to pick up a Swedish girl.
Back in his hotel room they went at it fast and furious.
She cried out: " Sn?lla du, sn?lla du" and he replied: " Aber Ich can nicht sneller".

I'm just trying to keep up with your line of "not understanding a foreign language" sexual jokes.
Want to hear my French and Portuguese ones?

No tats here. Wouldn't want to spoil a perfect body. Besides, I donate blood every chance I get and tattoos are a no-no for blood donors.

Back