The Joke/Funny Pic/Video Thread

clinton%20fap%20time.gif

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hHZvUeAdzeI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He'd do better if he relaxed his shoulders and kept his elbow lower.

Funny as hell, though.

Not that I know of.

Doing quite well on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire, Mick from Dublin arrived at the final question.

Chris Tarrant, the show's presenter, informed him, "You've got only one life-line left, phone a friend. Everything is riding on this question. Will you risk it all for one million euros?"

"Sure," said Mick. "I'll have a go!"

Tarrant asked, "Which of the following birds does NOT build its own nest?"

The screen showed the possibilities as Tarrant read them off:

A) Sparrow
B) Thrush
C) Magpie
D) Cuckoo

"I haven't got a clue," said Mick. "I'll use my last lifeline and phone my friend Paddy back home in Dublin."

Mick waited patiently as the call went through. Mick greeted his friend and repeated the question.

"Fookin' hell, Mick!" cried Paddy. "Dat's simple, it's a cuckoo!"

Mick asked, "Are you sure?"

"I'm fookin' sure," Paddy shot back.

The call disconnected, and Mick told Tarrant, "I'll go with D, the cuckoo, as my answer."

"Is that your final answer?" asked Tarrant.

"Dat it is," answered Mick.

There was a very long pause, and then Tarrant screamed with a flourish, "Cuckoo is the correct answer! Mick, you've won one million euros!"

When Mick got home, he invited Paddy to the pub to buy him a drink. "Tell me, Paddy. How in heaven's name did you know it was da cuckoo that doesn't build its own nest?"

“Because," Paddy replied, "he lives in a fookin' clock!"

Yep!

Officially funny is what I aim for!!!

Attachments

• 22154676_1653679174657048_577543036936494981_n.jpg
    22154676_1653679174657048_577543036936494981_n.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 52
Back