The Crushing Of The Blaster

Damm Squirl, you are one mean dude!
Have you ever considered a career in re-hab? :) You would whip those folks into shape!
Butch, I checked out those latest pictures and I gotta say from the heart, that looks like it really really hurt.
Damm, I am glad it was not worse but it still looks bad to me.
Good job on the healing.
Gerry should be talking to you and getting ideas on how to make it through the rough patches in the early stages of healing

I'll give it another shot! :thumbup:

:thumbup: Do like Gary says, 3 times in the morning and 3 times in the afternoon. It is the circulation of blood that this process creates that will help it heal. I wonder if adding epsom salt to the water would help heal the open wound?

I was going to ask, before I saw the picture, if you could get a shoe on, but it sure doesn't look like it.

I'll give it another shot! :thumbup:

Good attitude, Butch. I like the bucket trick...sounds like it would work. Keeping the cold cold and the hot hot is hard when the volume is smaller. Good idea. They sell them (!) at Wally World in the paint department if you don't have them laying around.

:thumbup: Do like Gary says, 3 times in the morning and 3 times in the afternoon. It is the circulation of blood that this process creates that will help it heal. I wonder if adding epsom salt to the water would help heal the open wound?

I was going to ask, before I saw the picture, if you could get a shoe on, but it sure doesn't look like it.

We bought my dad a size 15 EEE (I think) for his feet through this, he slips his feet in, doesn't lace them of course.

I just seen the pic. It still looks painful. Not being able to get around would just drive me crazy. What a hemorrhoid that has to be.

Not looking pretty Butch but alot better than before. Keep going with the hot and cold treatment, it wil serve you well in the longterm. Get that blood flowing around the foot and it will help draw the toxins and crap away in time

It will. 3 days of 90 minutes per day and you'll see and feel the difference. Thanks for believing us enough to try it.
:thumbup:

And I found the one gallon ziplock bag icepack and heating pad were much easier to use than attempting to screw around with heavy buckets of hot and cold water splashing everywhere. I'd throw the icepack with water and ice back in the freezer during the 10-15 minute heating pad sessions.

MB, you have to look at what people are saying, it takes more than once a day. Just do it, I can't see you lugging in water everyday, but I can see ice and heat packs helping (you did get a microwave). Ugh, Kiddo, hang in there. Back to the salt , salt dries things up, maybe it would help the wound. Salt water is a good thing.

How many cycles? one cycle isn't going to do anything. It's the switching back and forth that breaks up the clogged puss and dead tissue creating the swelling.

Keep it up dude, anything is better than nothing. You can't measure results on one day give it a couple of weeks.

Damn man, thing swelled up like a bitch...glad all is well though and that you're ok.

I'm sure those trees are missin you. ;)

Back