Votes: 2 7.4%
  • ArbTalk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AS

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Is this a poll? I don't see where to vote?:/:

Treehouse rules!

Nowhere else to go, to get straight up answers from real treemen on whatever you're wondering about.

And that's the damn truth of it.:what:

8)

Last edited:
I don't see 'tree world' as a poll option... :?

:lol::lol::lol:

I used to be an AS guy, but that was for the chainsaws. I got tired of all the BS and haven't been there in months. TH is home for me.

Nowhere else to go, to get straight up answers from real treemen on whatever you're wondering about.

And that's the damn truth of it.:what:

8)

Yep.

I agree with Brian... Forestry Forum has some nice people, and less grief than some sites.

Yeah, I like FF, but I just don't have the damn time to go there anymore. And last time I was there, you couldn't post pics. You had to hyperlink them. Kinda sucked when I wanted to post something....I had to load it to Photobucket, then link it.

Pretty happy here, just have to get past the egos every now and then. And that includes me as well!! We are a stubborn bunch here:lol:

I still hit AS, but nothing like I used to, and I just ain't a Buzz kinda guy!

I think Kenny said it best over at the Buzz when he mentioned that most "tree" sites tend to do better with the Blaster in them...or word to that effect!

Seems like alot of folks float between sites and there's alot of good info around.

You can tell that folks really know thier stuff here though.

I know I'll get a real job someday (LOL) and be able to make better decisions about trees when I do.

Haven't we done this very same thread before? I really do not feel comfortable about these self congratulatory threads. It seems outwardly like we need to prop up our own delicate egos.

I like it here. My friends are. That's enough.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Heaven forbid you feel "uncomfortable." Why did you even open this thread? :what:

I think calling it the best site on the planet is stretching it a little don't you??

I go to several sites,some more than others .

I'm not a rec climber nor a cheerleader for one praticular builder so that kind of limits my participation on two of them . I am a half -fast woodsman a collector of chainsaws and a shade tree mechanic thus more time is spent on forums of that nature ,this being number one on the list .

Of course as many here I once spent a lot of time on the site owned by the great potentate of the internet who resides in Colorado .Things however changed and it became less than pleasurable to visit . After answering a question or stating an opinion via an e-mail damned if that guy didn't terminate my membership .Evidently he didn't really want an opinion ,if he couldn't handle the truth after he asked , he shouldn't have asked in the first place ??:? Old news ..done and over .:)

Back