Teen repellant

Hey, nothing like a little prejudice and discrimination against young folk!

I am in the crowd that can hear it, and I'd be tempted to make it defunct if they were in use around here.

A TV can be muted and I can still hear the whine it's circuitry produces. It's fairly easy to ignore, but dad's golf cart can really get on my nerves. When the pedal is just barely pushed, like when holding yourself on a hill with motor and not the brakes (or your foot is just resting on the go pedal) it makes a very dislikeable sound.

Hey, nothing like a little prejudice and discrimination against young folk!

I am in the crowd that... blah, blah, blah. blah, blah blah blah blah... blah, blah, blah, bl-bl-blah blah blah. blahbity blah blah.

blah, blah, blah. blah, blah blah blah blah... blah, blah, blah, bl-bl-blah blah blah. blahbity blah blah. blah, blah, blah. blah, blah blah blah blah... blah, blah, blah, bl-bl-blah blah blah. blahbity blah blah.blah, blah, blah. blah, blah blah blah blah... blah, blah, blah, bl-bl-blah blah blah. blahbity blah blah.............

Huh... that's weird. I thought I could hear Carl... but now he's gone...

:P

Gary

Hmm,never gave that a thought although I had contemplated in the past getting something similar for repelling garbage eating dogs .

Being a patient sort [sometimes] the dogs finally left and took their owners with them .No doubt to cause an uproar in their next place of residence .:D

haha, sorry carl but ive seen highschoolers around here annoy the heck out of regular customers, litter, stomp ketchup packets on the sidewalk. id want to run em off to if i was the local store owner

Back