Taking the Loss

Only thing, if you go that way, you have to bring the point across that you actually mean it.

That a-hole of an Austrian that wouldn't send me the money he owed me because he figured that being in another country made him safe, had to made to belive we'd actually fly down to Wien and put the hurting on him.
Once he grasped that, the money showed up, pronto.

Yup, when a person demands justice in person, they'd be wise to see it through and not change their stance. I don't mean be violent. Although that's another option in the table. I mean confronting face to face and demanding you get what's due to you.

Which will likely lead to violence I suppose. Oh well. Start violent maybe?

Unless you are beating up a person to satisfy yourself, violence for the purpose mentioned, kind of denotes that a person getting it directed at them is capable of forming some reasoning as a result. For some lousy behaviour there might be a point to it, but other people are so pitiful that they aren't worth even that tiny measure of respect that they can wise up. Looking at them drains away the tension that may have built up, it's like looking at nothingness made from flesh and bones. Makes you want to laugh at how ridiculous a person can be.

Back