IMG_1112.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    200.2 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1159.JPG
    IMG_1159.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 10
About all I keep on me... My lanyard(s), saw, silky, a sissy rope and my climbing line... all ya need, anything else can be tied on and passed up.

From what I can glean, he has a piece of the tail of the come-a-long thing under his foot, and what looks like a wedge hanging from a cord.

Yup. Wedge hanging on a red cord and I also see a hammer hanging off the blue strap.

Hey Bounce! If you can get WesSpur to work a deal to print and sell posters of this, I'll buy one. :D

Hey Bounce! If you can get WesSpur to work a deal to print and sell posters of this, I'll buy one. :D

reminds me of a memory........

I was in Nor-Cali in 2002 with my new (at the time) brother-in-law and his family. We had driven up from SF to see the redwoods and came across the Bailyes store. On the service counter were all these pics of a dude in huge trees and it blew my mind. I asked if I could buy one but they told me they were a limited run and didn't have anymore.

It wasn't untill years later 'till I understood who that dude was............8)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Out of interest, I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned having trouble viewing the video. I did some troublesome things in encoding... Has anyone had any trouble viewing the video?

It wasn't untill years later 'till I understood who that dude was............
:) It'd have to be Captain Redwood himself, Gerry wouldn't it?

Out of interest, I'm surprised that no-one has mentioned having trouble viewing the video. I did some troublesome things in encoding... Has anyone had any trouble viewing the video?

:) It'd have to be Captain Redwood himself, Gerry wouldn't it?

I had trouble with it. Once I thought I had it sorted out it would speed up:X got through the whole thing though and soooo worth it.

It would have to be;)

hrm. I see. Some of the video's are resized in non-multiples of eight, but the sound working, and then not... I just can't explain.

If its the wmv version, I will just have to use the proper Microsoft encoder :pathetic:

If its the xvid version in windows media player thats causing trouble, the best thing I can recommend for people is to try VLC. I've not met a codec VLC can't play.

The flash video... The flash video :( {sigh}

As usual stupendous work from Graeme and crew, Angus....and, of course the film work is exemplary.

I've put together a You Tube compilation of some of your earlier clips...some of which are in your files section---I tried to open one of them, with no success.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GOHVzkV-QGA&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GOHVzkV-QGA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object> (i need to redo this, as the second clip is of us catching an dinky elm limb with the GRCS-dunno how I got that in there...)

I'd love to come down and work with and/or do some photography with you guys, as I've told Graeme...don't know if I could make it happen.

wiley_p just told me he has a hankering to go down! He'd fit right in, being an pretty danged good rigger hisself!!

hey its rb! long time no speak.

Sure, the second clip is puzzling, but I've always wanted to know where the hell you got the first one from?!
For a long time I've just accepted it was there.

Which file was not behaving? I shall find it and... fix it.

It's an pretty much an open invite, so all ya gotta do is get here :)

Last edited:
Back