T Shirt Trading and Giveaway

mccauleytree

TreeHouser
Seeing the hoodie raffle thread I thought it would be pretty cool if someone was interested in trading a company t shirt. I think it would be awesome to have another company's shirt from a different part of the country. I have 4 available colors so who ever is interested in trading gets to pick the color. I will also be raffling off one as well and the winner can chose their color as well but I only have a size large. The winner will be drawn at the end of the week.

IMG00031-20110124-0916.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG00030-20110124-0914.jpg
[/IMG]

Please put my name in the drawing. I don't have company shirts to trade at the moment, but do have a Yale XTC "Big Wood" T-shirt I'm told I can't wear in public :what:

I'll trade with ya if you would like.
IMG_0363.JPG IMG_0362.JPG

It is hi-vis orange, FJR and the tree leaves are green, sorta hard to see in the picture. It is brand new with tags, just wrinkled from sitting in a box. I have L & XL.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll trade with ya if you would like.
View attachment 30113View attachment 30114

It is hi-vis orange, FJR and the tree leaves are green, sorta hard to see in the picture. It is brand new with tags, just wrinkled from sitting in a box. I have L & XL.

Yea I would def trade you a shirt. PM me what color you want and your address and I will get it out in the mail to you. Everyone who asked to be added to the list is now added!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I could trade you this Yale XTC shirt for one of yours, if you're interested. Size large, never worn.

Yale01.jpg

Yale03.jpg

Yale00.jpg

Yale04.jpg

Thanks for the offer on that shirt but I have the same one and never wore it either! But i will def make sure you are in the drawing for the t-shirt giveaway!

I have no available company shirts either at this time but I'd love to throw my name in to the draw if I may.

getting GTC shirts done this spring, but would love to sport one of yours up here in Ontario :) put me in purdy please :)

Back