Start umm young

nice slippers on that kids..

I just re config'd my climbing wall for the Peapod......she is lovin it. future rope gun I hope

chip, your kids crankin yet?
Not regularly but we've done a few of our birthday parties at the local climbing gym.. Bryce was born on my birthday so we party together. I've had them both out on Stone Mountain. Bryce has shoes so we soloed around on moderate angle stuff up high, he's got a good head.

Kirsten hasn't been on any significant rock yet but she's fearless in trees and on diving platforms.

It's coming though, the mountain bug has bitten me again. I'm thinking on a winter trip to Whitney or Ranier. Gonna need to replace some gear though.

winter? whats wrong with you boy?

Toldya, I don't mind the suffering so much as there's an end to it. 14,000'ers in the US are mobbed during the summer... I hate crowds.

The Sierras are another possibility but that would need at least two good weeks. Hard to do when the weather's nice... make hay while the sun shines and all that.

Darkstar... how did you make that shot?

hike more then a few mile and you wont see anyone........winter ascents seem like suffereage. Come up here...we go climb, no snow just sunscreen:lol:

hike more then a few mile and you wont see anyone........winter ascents seem like suffereage. Come up here...we go climb, no snow just sunscreen:lol:
Rock and sun is fine, I'll be there soon... but I want to do some slogging and front pointing.

Darkstar... how did you make that shot?

That was Dark, from the time machine, climbing in a vacuum.....or a parallel universe.

This is Adam Ondra, the 15 yr old phenom....climbing La Rambla, at 9a+, one of the hardest lines ever done...
1476_633391389521792500.jpg

And the site where our star of the dark doffed his diapers:lol:

http://www.8a.nu/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I didnt dough my dipers in siurana.
I did all the moves pretty quickly on la rambla but had no chance of a link.:D
Hey Sharma just sent the mega clark mountain prodject harder than either of those lines .
crazy hard

So clear up an ignorant old geezer here... you can try the route all you want, fall, hang, pre-place gear, yadayada but then if you go back to the ground and climb the route without weighting your rope, that's a redpoint, right?

What's it called if you redpoint the route first try sight unseen?

I didnt dough my dipers in siurana.
I did all the moves pretty quickly on la rambla but had no chance of a link.:D
Hey Sharma just sent the mega clark mountain prodject harder than either of those lines .
crazy hard

there is a spell check available, just FWIW. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thats called an onsight .
If you are just looking at the route , climb, and someone tell you about the moves or telles you how to do the moves then you climb it first try no falling you got your self a flash.
So we got onsight , the best .
We got flash , pretty good style
And we got redpoint.
Some folks have been known to work a route for years , literally hundreds of tries to get the redpoint.
Onsighting is where its at for me in 2003 i did 8a+ onsight and for me that was rad
Now im onsighting 7b+ not so rad.:roll:
You got headpoint to but i cant type or spell enough to go into that.
Dark

I fergit, what's 8a+? 13c? Amazingly good, dark....

got a link to this new project...? shit, what's it go at, 15b/c.....insane!!

hog style or dog style = pink point?

13d.......way outta my reach.:\:

...............peapod may be lurking though

Back