Phoenix, AZ. Production up 150% since the Start of the Pandemic, How did your company Do?

Justin Kett

Treehouser
For the past 10 years Phoenix, AZ has been one of the top 10 fastest growing economies in the United States ranking 2nd in the nation for job growth in 2019.

Design Tree Maintenance is a premier arbor care service provider established over 25 years ago in 1995. Due to our passion for delivering expert care with a high level of service we value knowledgeable and experienced individuals and professionalism on all fronts. With that said although we service the entire metropolitan of Phoenix our services are mostly sought out by the 'wealthy' demographic of our community.

Design Tree Maintenance is a wonderful family to join with limitless potential in all fields of occupation. Contact us today if you would like to learn more about our company and all of our available positions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well our focus is cultivating our interest in a long term growth expansion strategy by prospecting excellent arbor talent world wide- we are NOT just hyper - hiring because we're 'overbooked" we are wanting to take advantage of our unique market and local economy to find the right candidates looking to be apart of building a premiere Arbor firm where you/they can successfully retire from.

Well our focus is cultivating our interest in a long term growth expansion strategy by prospecting excellent arbor talent world wide- we are NOT just hyper - hiring because we're 'overbooked" we are wanting to take advantage of our unique market and local economy to find the right candidates looking to be apart of building a premiere Arbor firm where you/they can successfully retire from.

Right...you recruiting world wide in the midst of a pandemic?!

No SEO thing.......
But we started recently hiring World Wide after the vaccine came out. We have also hired team members from other countries in years past before the pandemic shut travel down.

.....finding help is my primary interest at the moment for this outlet although I do understand it may be bothersome for some for me to use this platform. I do not want to ruffle too many feathers but in the interim I would be interested in occasionally throwing out a line to see if there are any bites...

I'd like to think we're pretty easy-going around here. Having said that, if you're out of line, you'll know soon enough.

And to put it a bit more bluntly than some of my friends have, so far...you sir, are somewhat out of line with our general approach.

Better would have been to come in as a peer treeman, share some and learn some about this site and it's members...then offer your job opportunities.

As it stands now, you look entirely like a headhunter and nothing else.

Doesn't warm the cockles of my non-mercenary heart.

Back