SRT Kit Demo TreeHouse TreeStuff Circulator

Yeah Nick, that is it, thank you for spelling it out for me. :thumbup:

Randy you are 9th on the list, so it might take a while but it will get there!

Thanks Nick!!! :D
As I said, I sure don't want anyone to "rush" through trying out all the stuff.
Just a bit excited to try it out myself..... ;)

Genius idea Nick, thanks again. :thumbup::)

Given the size of the list, i can guarantee i will have bought my system by the time it comes my way. I'm pretty convinced i will be going with the HH for SRT and gettin myself The Haas. Great job TreeStuff for giving the opportunity. It's great that you can offer this to guys and know that the gear will be forwarded on. Good on everyone. The Arborist community is a tight one, nice to be part of it.

I mean, lots of companies will issues refunds if the item isn't worn/damaged and it's done returned in a timely matter. For example, if you aren't sure about a couple of saddles, just buy 2 or 3, try them out, then return the ones you don't like.

Thanks butch. I should have done that with these climb rights spurs. I've done 4 trees in them now but there still kinda mint looking . Can treestuff get the geckos . Wish I would have new bout the discount I just got a big shot the other day from them. Well going to work I'll b back on round 8. Ttyl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Page, I have to figure a way to publish the list wihtout everyones address...

CH74, currently we dont have a demo Uni, but thats not to say it wont ever happen!

Thanks butch. I should have done that with these climb rights spurs. I've done 4 trees in them now but there still kinda mint looking . Can treestuff get the geckos . Wish I would have new bout the discount I just got a big shot the other day from them. Well going to work I'll b back on round 8. Ttyl.

Treestuff does sell the geckos, the European aluminum climbers. They can't call them "gecko" because that name is trademarked by sherrill tree. They are the same spurs.

CH74, currently we dont have a demo Uni, but thats not to say it wont ever happen!

:thumbup::)

Treestuff does sell the geckos, the European aluminum climbers. They can't call them "gecko" because that name is trademarked by sherrill tree. They are the same spurs.

:thumbup:;)

They also sell the Carbon Fiber spurs.....:D TreeStuff CF Spurs

I'm sorry for having this gear for so long. It's been a perfect storm of cold, snow, and climbing small trees. I have not had the chance to use the HAAS yet. And that along with the Hitch Hiker were the two things I really wanted to try. I should be able to use it tomorrow. Then I will send it on. Who is next on the list?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm sorry for having this gear for so long. It's been a perfect storm of cold, snow, and climbing small trees. I have not had the chance to use the HAAS yet. And that along with the Hitch Hiker were the two things I really wanted to try. I should be able to use it tomorrow. Then I will send it on. Who is next on the list?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

No problem Eric, don't forget the pics/video and reviews..... ;)

Thanks fellas for the reply. Did not know that, bout the trademark. That works cause I don't like buying stuff from Sherrill if I don't have to. Awesome ty,

Crazy question: If you had a Wraptor, would there be any reason to bother with a Haas system? Maybe for shorter ascents? Lighter to pack around?

Having a Wraptor makes me more reluctant to purchase a HAAS system. I do just fine with a frog walker when needed. Forgot to put the Wraptor back in the truck and did just fine with 3 ascents of 75 feet in a black oak. Well one was up a pine to get into a part of the black oak :lol:
My asthma is acting up, so I missed the Wraptor today... Just took it a step at a time and got the job done.

At the risk of asking a question that has been answered many times before, isn't a frog walker highly similar to the Haas?

Thanks for the insight Nick. If I buy a uni n don't like it can I tree return it. Sorry for taking so long to reply.

Hey Bixler.....did you get the package? I sent it out last week and should have been there by now.

I also just got around to reviewing the products on Treestuff. It was great to get to try out all of the products. I already had some of the items but I was really happy to get to try the HH, the HAAS and that Petzl chest harness. I was most surprised with the chest harness. I didnt think that it would make that much of a difference, but wow did it ever. It was super comfy and you didnt even notice you had it on. Maybe in the summer it would be more noticeable but I was great when I was using it.

I was very impressed with the Hitch Hiker as well. I wish I could have had more time to climb with that but I felt bad keeping all of the gear as long as I did. I had a couple of initial complaints about it that were pretty minor. I found the hitch cord length to be too short for me. If I bought my own I would obviously just get some longer Beeline and it would be fine. The other problem that I noticed was that I became difficult to thread the Beeline through the dogbone. Since Beeline wont melt it just seemed to fray out at the end making it too bulky to pass easily. We did retape the end but it was still a very tight fit. I understand why that hole needs to be so small but it did cause some inconvenience for us.
On the positive side, I liked how compact it is and it preformed exactly the same for me as the RW. I have a feeling if I was able to climb with it more, it would become my climbing system of choice.

The DMM Rhino biner worked as promised. Nothing much more to say about that. I doubt I will be running out to buy one anytime soon.

The HAAS was super cool and worked wonderfully. Again, I doubt I will buy one just because of the cost. It should be a $100 IMO but I also understand why it is so expensive. That splice cant be cheap or easy to do.

Thanks to Nick and Luke at Treestuff for doing this. Doing things like this is what sets you guys apart from other equipment suppliers. Great job!

Back