sports fans?

I have not watched more than an inning or two all year. I'll probably be going to see the Oakland A's on the Sunday after next. They are playing the Rangers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
different sport, different day ;)

still havent figured out how its called the world series when only the US and one canadian team get to play... :P

We're talking about the all-star game, (maybe they call it the world series in canada?)

Did anyone hear those classless newyorkers booooooing the Red Sox players?

Don't they know this game is for fun?:?

different sport, different day ;)

still havent figured out how its called the world series when only the US and one canadian team get to play... :P

I don't know how that Canadian snuck in there.:D Back in the day it was the world series. Now they probably can't figure out how to let any other teams in and not give up any money.

We're talking about the all-star game, (maybe they call it the world series in canada?)

we were talking all star game and you brought up Euro cup soccer dude, how is my seguay to the world series different? :P

I believe there were 3 canadians in the all star game, not that I give a rip about baseball most days. but if y'all enjoy it, play on! :)

28 hr's

Not that I really care, but 28 hr's was cool to watch even when they are served up on a silver platter.

I really thought Drew was a bum when they first got him...

TS

Back