Soccer fans anyone?

haha! It was Euro cup time, you are lucky the one with the HUGE banner behind him didnt turn out! :P

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Both of my workers play soccer. Yesterday I was making conversation on the way to the job and I asked them if they had any games over the weekend. They said that yes they had a friendly game on Sunday afternoon and that they won 12-1. I said "whoa, was it still friendly even with a score like that" and he said nope, not too friendly toward the end.

I too coached a youth soccer team for a few years .

I used to line them up on the 18 and race with them .Kinda comical when they were all 14 yrs old ,during the spring season I could outrun them all .Come fall most of them outran me .:lol:

Manchester City...'cause a Bermudian used to play for them...Shaun Goater, they had a chant just for him 'feed the goat' cause he was a striker.
Before City got promoted to the Premiership Goater was the top goal scorer in the English first division.

In his first Derby against Manchester United he set the record for fastest goal by a sub...7 seconds...City won 1-0

In his second Derby agianst United he scored the second and third goals in a 3-0 or 3-1, defeat of United...and his second goal was his 100th overall for City.

I play field hockey, which is really soccer with sticks....and a tiny hard ball...way more fun!

Back