Sounds like Reg is coming out with an ascend/descend device

I did look for Sorbus but didn't see the stand.

Where about where you?

I just bumbled about most of the time, saw some interesting stuff and managed to avoid a few people I didn't want to chat to. (Not you Carl).

Spent a fortune on food and bev's.

Ben Rose showed me the Skylotec Ringo and thought it might be good for my hand when I lose grip strength in the wet. It looked pretty good so I spent the best part of Saturday hunting one of them down. In the end Ben gave me his LOL.

Somebody else came in hunting one down and was pleased I knew what it was. I had one when they first came out but sold it as I thought it was more useful for hauling than climbing. Food stalls were bending people over with their prices, we had Tesco sandwiches.

Ben Rose is a top bloke!

Ben Rose showed me the Skylotec Ringo and thought it might be good for my hand when I lose grip strength in the wet. It looked pretty good so I spent the best part of Saturday hunting one of them down. In the end Ben gave me his LOL.

Have you heard of the Wrist Rocket WRIST ROCKET by Climbing innovations - Sold - https://www.masterblasterhome.com/threads/wrist-rocket-by-climbing-innovations-sold.21712/

IDK if they are still made. Might help.

I bought one, used, for a rainy day of a hand issue (hopefully temporary, if at all), and for rec climbing with people without the hand strength of a regular climber.

I have a wrist rocket, works well but I want to replace the wrist strap with a broad strong elastic...I just don't like being velcro'ed into it and not able to yank my hand out if something goes pearshaped.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I assume that is a rope wrench and it looks nice.

Back