Songs I Like

Christmas lounge music...

Been listening to this channel since before Christmas. This is the last day, unless they extend the demise again. There's currently still 50 other lunatics listening :^D A perfect end of season for it. Finally getting some real snow :^)

Lol lighting up at the gas station, Jimbo Morrison

One of the GOAT songs, Steve. Last weekend, one of the UFC fighters used it for his walkout song, it fit really well for the occasion :dude:

I've heard that before. Good tune. That instrument in the intro was kinda strange. A soprano electric slide banjo?

I used to work with a guy named Dennis, and I'd sing Denise to him substituting Dennis. His comment? "My eyes are grey" I'm Bwahahaha! Of all the potential issues, his was I misstated his eye color :^D

He was a nice guy, but dumb as a brick; a stereotypical dumb blonde even though his hair was brown. Kind of mopey, and lots of problems, mostly of his own making. He got murdered a couple years ago. He had been down south for quite awhile, but was gonna come back to MD. While he was sleeping on a couch, his girlfriend hit him over the head with a frying pan, and her son finished with a hammer. They hid him under the trailer for a bit, then moved him to the nearby woods.

All the previous is taken from news I could dig up. I don't have a first hand account. The day after he was killed, he was supposed to be heading back to MD. Not quite sure what to make of that. You don't really have to kill someone who's voluntarily leaving.

I wasn't in touch with him or anything, and didn't really work with him a lot either, but his murder bothered me. He was too nice to be beaten over the head, and his life could have been a lot better if he were only smarter. Here's a mugshot I had dug up online after I heard he was killed. Probably dui. That was one of his many problems that was holding him back...

Dennis-Albert-Dziwulski-mugshot-36246002.400x800.jpg

I listened to this album basically on repeat from Austin TX to Sedona AZ, here's a relevant tune

@Fiddler probably up your alley if you haven't heard this record

Back