Something odd with the thread page count?

• Thread starter Frans
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2K
F

Frans

Is it just my computer? Each thread says 'x' amount of pages, but the last post of each thread ends on the second to last page of that thread :what:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
MB? does it do it to you as well?

It has to do with deleted posts. Butch is the admin, so he sees the deleted posts and everything is fine for him. For us, the deleted posts don't show and the forum software is not supposed to count them on the pages we see. But something is buggered with the forum software and one part of it is trying to count deleted posts.

Or maybe it's due to posts by someone that Butch has sent to Coventry, they aren't seen but the software is trying to count them.

I just seem to have a knack for figuring out how some stuff works. I simply work backwards from the problem and figure out what could affect it. Not much different that figuring out why your saw isn't running right. Carl and Willie both have it, and I'm sure several others here as well.

I just seem to have a knack for figuring out how some stuff works. I simply work backwards from the problem and figure out what could affect it.

Do think it has something to do with me killing threads?
Or maybe somebody is using cheap bar oil?

I was a computer tech for 4 (miserable) years and I never thought about the administrator seeing a different page than we do.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Seems to have fixed itself, for me anyway

If Butch went back and deleted the posts of the troll he had sent to Coventry, then yes the problem would be corrected.

Back