So it's time for anther cell phone!

Paul can you use your phone to turn on and off T.V.s?

I'm thinking that would be great at a bar during the super bowl. Shut the tv off right at a winning pass....

Frans, yup, I have a program called Novii remote, it comes with codes for like 500 tv's, dvd's, vcr's etc. and it can learn from an existing remote via the IR port of the codebase is not available for download.

to be honest I had the software on an older Palm device, when I hurt my foot two years ago and was waiting in the xray waiting room I was flipping channels and playing with the volume, had a couple nurses scratching their heads thats for sure. :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
WELL............................:lol:

I got it yesterday, played with it before the battery went dead, then took it to work today.

If I turn up the ringer to max, it's distorded, turn it down one notch, it's really quiet!
It uses the same speaker for the ear and speaker/speaker phone, it's not great. When making a call, sometimes it sounds GREAT, sometimes it sounds like you are in a tin can!
So, at work today, I checked it in maint., no signal? WTF? Ok, I stick it back in my pocket and carry on.
I get off work and am driving home I try and make a call, it wont, I try again, it shows "no service"? WTF?
I turn it off and back on, it's worked fine all day?
What say you, glitch, or ditch?

Back