Rope bag project...

• Thread starter Hobby Climber
  • Start date
  • Replies 395
  • Views 36K
You should have got my payment by now. No tracking number for an envelope.
Also you should be getting some money from Greg Good as well. I sent him two bags...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll post here the day I recieve something! HC

I also gave two bags to Charly Potoroff. He buys alot of tree gear.

Pigwot,

The package you sent me yesterday arrived Monday 10 April. :)

Thank you sir!

HC

vharrison,

I sent you a PM. :)

HC

Have you put any more thought/work into the throwline bag?

love
nick

---------------------------

Nick,

I'm gonna put one together after I finish up with 3-4 more solid bags. Maybe after this weekend I'll put one together?

The one I'll be making will be a mesh rope bag but 11" tall. I'll be changing top a bit and eliminating the two handles. It will have a single strap & a small loop to attach your T-bag. Staying with the draw string for now. Haven't worked all the details out yet but we'll see how it goes and make changes as needed!

BTW, That 14" T-bag cube I bought ...its on its way out! I bent one of the upper "straws" and it isn't staying open very well. HC

Nick,

I'm gonna put one together after I finish up with 3-4 more solid bags. Maybe after this weekend I'll put one together?

The one I'll be making will be a mesh rope bag but 11" tall. I'll be changing top a bit and eliminating the two handles. It will have a single strap & a small loop to attach your T-bag. Staying with the draw string for now. Haven't worked all the details out yet but we'll see how it goes and make changes as needed!

BTW, That 14" T-bag cube I bought ...its on its way out! I bent one of the upper "straws" and it isn't staying open very well. HC

I am excited about these throwline bags, keep us posted! :thumbup:

I am excited about these throwline bags, keep us posted! :thumbup:

Brendon, will do! HC

--------------------

mister Tee, I sent you a PM. HC

Frans,

It was recieved today...thank you sir!;)

HC

Wow, thats a great pic you posted! Thanks for sharing.

BTW, that driftwood bench is very nice also.:P Just kidding, that bench is incredible! HC

Just to keep everyone up to date, the bags have been delayed (by me) because I've recently bought a new heavey duty sewing machine and hired a new Bag Lady to add to the sweat shop!

I was getting a bit fed up with not getting product made to fill the orders on time. Was no ones fault...it's just the way things happen to be! I figure I can afford a machine and pay another sewer, Bag Lady#2 (BL#2), on a per bag basis.

I've bought the machine on ebay so I likely will not recieve it for (I'm guessing) 10-14 days. Then I have to have the original Bag Lady (BL#1), break it in and then break in the new bag lady to make the standard mesh bags! The new bag lady also has a passion for sewing but doesn't have a day job so production should be RELIABLE!!! (cross your fingers)!

Once I get BL#2 up & running, I can then focus on new designes & concepts with BL#1 such as TL bags and custom work. Taking it to the next level is what I'm talking about!

If all goes well, this should be the last excuse and the last of the delays.

I wish to thank everyone who has purchased one of my rope bags in the past and will get the present orderes filled as soon as time allows. I would imagin it coud take at least a month from now to get things up & running. Thanks to all for allowing me this opportunity to continue producing a quality rope bag for you guys! :notworthy:

BTW, I'm fast approaching bag #100! Whoever the luckey person is who's order happenes to be the 100th bag (either solid or mesh), the bag will be made to order and shipped to them free!:D Thanks again guys for your support!

Bob (HC)

Cool Bob, your bags are an outstanding product!:thumbup:

Now how do your sewers feel about being called 'bag ladys'?;)

Bob, your rope bags ROCK and as far as I'm concerend you can take as much time as you want. As long as you're still making rope bags I'll never consider buying one from any other source.
Although with my current supply of your bags and CMI bags I probably won't need another one in the next 3 years. ;)

I'm interested in two large solid bags, please.

Any chance of a price including shipping to the UK.

zzr1200 (alias John)

I'm interested in two large solid bags, please.

Any chance of a price including shipping to the UK.

zzr1200 (alias John)
------------------------------------------------

If memory serves, I believe it was about $70.00 total to ship (surface by ship) two solid bags to your door in the UK. It'll take about a month or so to reach you...just so ya know. To be added to the list, PM me with full Name, Address & Phone number and we'll take it from there. HC

Back