Rocky's bucket truck for sale

The sneak drove straight through and pulled in around 10AM. I was supposed th be 12 miles away but had a postponement anbd so was in my driveway working on a saw before driving out to take care of a couple of"do anytime jobs. So the truck has been played with ,driven, fueled loaded with tools and Brian has been fed and sent to bed.( The Turkey booked himself into a motel before he came to the house).

Oh my,for an old country boy it doesn't get any better than that. Maybe some grits for the southern crowd, 'taters for us Yankees .:)

I've only seen grits a couple of times. Both of those were up north.

Taters will do the trick.

Fred

Skwerls is sneaky like that. Glad to hear he made it there with no problems.

cool. glad to hear the trip so far seems uneventful. except the eating part.

sleep well Skwerl! Justin, go make some HUGE money with that truck eh! :D

Sounds like everything worked out great. Brian you should have drove threw Kansas then you could have stopped by. Then you could have flown the spider!!! :D
But you are right it is a long way across Kansas. Congrats Justin on the new to you truck. 8)

Somewhere in all of this afternoon's crazyness a delivery man skated in and out and left me a block heater for the GMC.
Thank You Steve Hansen!!

Good grief he must have had the pedal to the medal. Good test for the truck.If it will pull those hills it sould be a good one .:)

Actually , the 8.2 Detroit,Auto tranny and 26,000 lb truck adds up to a pretty sluggish combo.... but it stops good. Skwerl just decided to not sleep!

WOW, great news! Congratulations Stump on your new truck! Brian, glad the trip went well.
Don't let the folks at the airport get to you!

He is probably out rubbing the bugs offa the hood and windshield..

Somewhere in all of this afternoon's crazyness a delivery man skated in and out and left me a block heater for the GMC.
Thank You Steve Hansen!!

You're welcome Stumper. 99% chance it would have never seen any use here anyway, so I'm glad to see it put to use.

and dont use it for a seat warmer :lol:

Not to derail but I had a Volvo with a seat warmer at one time and I really didn't like it. That block heater really warmed things up, you could come out in the AM and the radiator would be warm to the touch.

The block heater will come in handy on a diesel in that type climate.

I had a double block heater that was factory installed on a Ford 390 gasser.Heat out of the engine after start up in about 3 minutes flat.Nice on those zero degree days .

I still have that engine as a matter of fact.Lord only knows what I'll ever do with it.Anchor for a lake freighter maybe .:?

My parents had a 1969 Ford LTD with a 390 in it. That engine would spin the heck out of the tires, not that I ever did that.:)

Back