Redneck climbing gear

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry Butch!
The gaffs are going to Cobleskill!
I gotta get some damn boxes now!

If your mailing USPS Priority they will give you boxes for free. Once you are caught up you can order them online and they will deliver your free boxes to your house for free.

Back up it is!
No worries, it is what it is and I just have to learn to accept it.

If your mailing USPS Priority they will give you boxes for free. Once you are caught up you can order them online and they will deliver your free boxes to your house for free.

But how much does that cost? :/:

The saddle is sold, looks like everything is gone! Thanks guys! Gonna be a busy beaver at the post office tomorrow!

Shipped today:
Skwerl: the red and black flip line, the red and black prusik and the tear away saw lanyard.
Thattreeguy: the saddle
Cobbleskil: the gaffs, they are Buckinghams, I had to take them apart to get them to fit in the box and I noticed one of the screws is missing, sorry about that, but it should be an easy thing to find?
SOTC: the wire core flip line, the two 'biners and the pulley.

Southsoundtree, through the generosity of the Treehouse, gets the 200t as the original purchaser decided he needed it more. Pretty cool! But I still need your address and it will have to wait just a bit until I get a box and some funds in from this sale to cover shipping. Gotta keep the wife happy, you know?

DO NOT forget you will need to adjust the carb Sean, it's way rich right now, I never adjusted it after I cleaned the carb!

Back