Like new climbing gear for sale

If you decide to split it up I would like the chest harness, the pulley, the carabiners and the throwbag kit. (I totally understand you would prefer to sell it all as a package.)

I wanted another piece of Xstatic anyways, love this rope, and I keep hearing great things about the TreeMotion SuperLight. I’ll probably put up my regular old TreeMotion for sale shortly. Another HitchClimber pulley and Wrench because why not? And I ask you, Gary: can a fella have too many carabiners?

:lol: You gotz me pegged, brother!!! I'll take a special picture for you of my string of biners in my tree trailer. I am sure I have bought at least 30 "plain Jane" biners over the last few years...use them in lots of places outside of treework.

I wanted another piece of Xstatic anyways, love this rope, and I keep hearing great things about the TreeMotion SuperLight. I’ll probably put up my regular old TreeMotion for sale shortly. Another HitchClimber pulley and Wrench because why not? And I ask you, Gary: can a fella have too many carabiners?
Uh oh! You are starting a business you should be thinking "use what you got and use it until it's used up" pinch some pennies. Don't tie up money in inventory when keeping it liquid is better in the beginning. Just saying.

Sound advice for sure, and I’m spending carefully, or I think I am. Still... I’ll be much more productive if my saddle ain’t dropping like a whore’s drawers every time I try to hang something bigger than a top handle from it.

I wouldn't think it would affect them to any appreciable degree. Crud build up in the hinge is where I usually get problems.

Back