Red Dog climbing boot?

Those steel sideplates on the sole are so silly. I think they do it just to make it look badass orrrr something. They fall off eventually, anyway. Besides, I've never worn that particular spot out, anyway.

Those boots look OK as a medium level boot.

i also have a pair going on 10 years. couple of re-soles in that time. oh, and the first thing i did was take that dumb metal clip off.

I've heard they give you what you pay for, year something then tatterstown.
I've always been buy once, cry once. Love the Wescos...

Depends how much you thrash them, I'm sure... or not.

edit...

Reading you guys, maybe they are all right.

used to be a boot shop, dayton, and davey tree would pay half (250) for locally made head boots (like wesco). Now I buy the 300 pair of redwings and they last for 2 years. soo comfy! like walking on spongy rubber

USA= wescos. Canada= head or vibergs. Now I'm wearing the comfy US redwings. Never tried the red dog but the price is right

The Wescos did not arrive yet.

Davey offers boots, through payroll deduction at a discount. They have the Redwings that I paid $199 for available at $175. I believe they also offer Carolina Boots at a similar discount however definitely not Wescos or anything comparable.

Almost all Red Wings are made in China now. Just look at the tag.

The Wescos did not arrive yet.

Davey offers boots, through payroll deduction at a discount. They have the Redwings that I paid $199 for available at $175. I believe they also offer Carolina Boots at a similar discount however definitely not Wescos or anything comparable.

Almost all Red Wings are made in China now. Just look at the tag.

The tag says made in the united states of of america

Back