Reality Show - 4 Boston Tree Services

. Its like watching Asplundh workers do a removal.

They did a Horse Chesnut removal on my property this summer. 2 days. Painfully slow. I gotta stop and see our town supervisor or highway super and see if they get double funded. From the power co. and the town. Only way I can see them making money at that speed. 2 guys on the ground watching the guy in the bucket, then when they get a bunch on the ground the guy in the bucket watches them chip.

I do treework all the time with me in the bucket and two guys on the ground - ain't NOBODY standing around, just watching!

This show is such a bummer, it could have been really good, and it's not like this work is not interesting enough on its own. I hate all the manufactured drama. It makes everyone involved look like clowns. The production is sloppy, and the whole thing comes off as staged.

Some of the companies involved have very nice equipment, and there are clearly some talented experienced climbers. It sucks they let the production crew walk all over them like that. . .

Is he sitting on a milkcrate? Lol. That's Reg alright. Hella nice guy, even if vertically challenged.

People use to say I am short but I had a friend who told me the truth. The truth is I am vertically challenged not short ;) It was funny when he said it anyway who was one foot taller than me!

Tree cos with cranes are special imo, but I bet money that more outfits in mass own cranes than anywhere else in the world.

I've been saying this to you guys for YEARS! no one listens to me :(

Big bad wood caused a lot of problems for me as Mass Arborist President, we had several complaints from our membership. I had to watch them all and here is my take one it as a whole:

Its reality TV, get over it.

Tree tech and Specialized rigging are legit, I've known those guys for a long time and they are top notch.

American climbers I had never heard of but that guy has been everywhere lately and it appears he is trying to learn the right way of doing things.

Those other guys...you can have 'em

All that being said our organization did send a letter supporting the stance of ISA/TCIA.

Lets play devil's advocate. Come up with plausible reasons why folks might kick TH to the curb and go with Zuckerburg's invention.

You start, I can't think of any:/:

We supported him in his sexual harassment deal too with a coworker. She wanted to skin him. He had some cute looking Irish kids.

What are some of the advantages of using FB, in your opinion?

I contacted one of my best friends from the 6th grade all through high school, via FB, and was grateful for that. I mean that we were tight. I had to go to lengths to remind him who I was, which was saddening. His brain seems partially departed. We used to smoke a little weed together, but not that much.

FB is good for keeping you in touch with old friends, amongst other things.

I belong to a USS Enterprise group, we post all kind of stuff.

My 8th grade GF, a big investment banker nowadays...

Attachments

• Diana-collage.jpg
    Diana-collage.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 52
Maybe I am not old enough to have old friends yet. Seems like all the people I want to talk are either around where I live or on the TREEHOUSE!

I must admit that the TreeHouse as my sole source of "social media" has been cool. I have met a lot of people I would never in ten lifetimes have met. I feel lucky to have found this place. It is just the right amount of social media for me.

I love FB, especially living abroad it keeps me in touch with many old friends, plus shows me how ex girlfriends look these days!
I actually behave on FB, The House allows me to interact with people I'm unlikely to ever meet.
There's a freedom in that, not just to be a jerk, but to have consequence free arguments.

Back