Reality Show - 4 Boston Tree Services

Its hard to tell how good these climbers are. The guy I am referring to over complicated some stuff and was a nervous wreck standing out on a lanky limb. Even though he was tied in higher on the tree itself. He was all rattled by getting on that small wood.

Its a lousy show. Its not completely degrading to tree workers, but its a little silly. I guess to joe schmoe it might be neat. But to someone in the business that likes to observe someone else's methods and style, its a let down. They all have some NICE iron. Tree work must pay big in that area. The one guy working out of the bucket makes me want to change the channel. I can not stand watching someone cut and chuck mince meat pieces while working out of a bucket. Its like watching Asplundh workers do a removal.

Real skill and less drama in these videos would be more exciting,and more educational, for the general audience to watch. Man, the crap these reality shows present is so totally inaccurate it sucks.

That's how I felt. I was hoping to see some wood get rigged. Maybe soak up someone else's knowledge. All I see is fenced smashed, cars hit, and climbers bugging out in the tree. Id rather not absorb any of that.

Good idea, but Im a little tied up financially with winter coming. Anyone else want to foot the bill?

So I just watched 15 min of the show, it was all I could take, it is so utterly stupid what is depicted on that show.

But I have a question: how the frick do so many treecos in Mass have their own cranes???? And How is it that the crews always seem to be all white, no hispanics. I'm in CT and it is the opposite here.

How do so many tree cos have there own cranes, period? I would have liked to have one a few times this yr. That is a big chunk to put into a small business.

Tree cos with cranes are special imo, but I bet money that more outfits in mass own cranes than anywhere else in the world.

There are two that I know of on this sandbar alone! I met three others at Chisolms crane seminar in RI. All within an hour and ten from me.

They had a guy on Arbtalk do a video called, "A Day In the Life" I really enjoyed it. No drama just an Arborist who knew what the hell his was doing! Treeco is pretty cool though.

Back