Rborist!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Squish,

get your tires filled with foam, otherwise plan to pack 3 or 4 spares with you.

Heavy units in particular? Or just for any chipper that size with single tires?

cant you buy it and bring it up?

Paul, pita in my opinion. Either buy it sight unseen and have it shipped for a small fortune. Or go get it and spend a fortune going and hauling it back as well as time. And then if something goes wrong, warranty? Also I have no passport :/: , but I will soon.

Heavy units in particular? Or just for any chipper that size with single tires?

Paul, pita in my opinion. Either buy it sight unseen and have it shipped for a small fortune. Or go get it and spend a fortune going and hauling it back as well as time. And then if something goes wrong, warranty? Also I have no passport :/: , but I will soon.

Hahahahaha-

for your mini! Not the chipper

Lol, I was wondering what the hell you meant.

Thanks for the advice on the mini, hadn't even thought of a spare damn what was I thinking. I don't think it shipped today so it's time to fire off a quick e-mail methinks. Thanks again.

If your ordering a BMG from Dave at TNT, he should be able to hook you up with some foam filled tires. I got mine from him, and let me tell you, I cant remember the last flat tire I had on the mini. Been over a year. Before that, with air filled tires, there were jobs that I blew every tire within a few hours.

Well where the hell were you last week? :D

Jk'ing thanks for the head's up.:thumbup:

What machine are you using a Vermeer? How have the tracks been on lawns?

yes, ive got a vermeer. on the lawns, you have to be somewhat careful or youll tear the sit out of it. large corners or several up/backs. i also do a lot of backward driving - straight in & straight out (back).

if its really wet, i stay off.

ive had it a couple of places that if id have had tires, id have been stuck big time. I do work at an industrial plant thats nasty dirty and the dirt can be deep at times.

a friend of mine has the vermeer w/ tires and hes tipped it sideways 3-4 times. dont know if its because of the tires, but its what im guessing.

here's the mrs. on mine shortly after purchase.

Attachments

• mary skid.jpg
    mary skid.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 21
Back