Random Pics that you have taken

• Thread starter RIVERRAT
  • Start date
  • Replies 182
  • Views 14K
He's a bit fashion-challenged, but now that he has a steady girlfriend, he's getting better. :)

He's a bit fashion-challenged, but now that he has a steady girlfriend, he's getting better. :)

I hope that works for mine. So far it's lacrosse shorts and a tee or jersey, every single day.

Here's a couple of mine for the day...

Fair_1.jpg

Fire_1.jpg

Glass melting like it was taffy.

What kind of snake is that Che?

I was going to say 'Black Snake', which is what I call them....but I'm realizing that there are two (types) snakes that I've been taking pictures of. Their head shape and size are different...I've been assuming it's a he and a she of the same species, but now I'm wondering. This one is about twice the size of the one I showed with the bee swarm.

Thanks Jeff for starting this thread. GREAT pictures!!!

Attachments

• bigblacksnaketonguecurl_400crop.jpg
    bigblacksnaketonguecurl_400crop.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 65
  • bigblacksnaketonguecurl_400.jpg
    bigblacksnaketonguecurl_400.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 70
Black rat snakes heads flatten out when they're pissed off. Do they have a white belly and squirt all kinds of stinky stuff on you when you pick'em up?

Black rat snakes heads flatten out when they're pissed off. Do they have a white belly and squirt all kinds of stinky stuff on you when you pick'em up?

Definite white belly, but no stink. My son picked up the big one with a stick first , but this time it wasn't pissed (you're right, its head wasn't flat) and he picked it up with his hands. I warned him of the stink, but there wasn't any......this time.

The main difference was the body shape, the smaller one was all smooth, circular in cross section. The larger one had an almost flat belly, with an edge.

new camera a few nights before honeymoon. roomie and i fooling with auto feature:D

Attachments

• honeymoon 002.jpg
    honeymoon 002.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 1
  • honeymoon 005.jpg
    honeymoon 005.jpg
    252.1 KB · Views: 3
new wife getting her diet pop before heading home from honeymoon. rapid photo function:love:

Attachments

• honeymoon 102.jpg
    honeymoon 102.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 1
  • honeymoon 101.jpg
    honeymoon 101.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 1
  • honeymoon 100.jpg
    honeymoon 100.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 1
  • honeymoon 099.jpg
    honeymoon 099.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 1
  • honeymoon 098.jpg
    honeymoon 098.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 1
Some picts.

Attachments

• DSC02224.jpg
    DSC02224.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 3
  • DSC02212.JPG
    DSC02212.JPG
    477.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Rapellers on the Shasta-T#1.jpg
    Rapellers on the Shasta-T#1.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 2
  • hellsburn.jpg
    hellsburn.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 554 doing evening troop shuttle.jpg
    554 doing evening troop shuttle.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 70
It was pretty fun rappelling out of a helicopter, especially in timber. I always tried to be the first guy out on the skid so I could look around a bit while the rappeller on the other side was getting his or her act together. Its weird looking back at the tail rotor while leaning out on the skid.

Yeah mono is sublime.

Attachments

• lynx at ninth st.jpg
    lynx at ninth st.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 27
  • al.jpg
    al.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 25
let me fix this dumb page thing

Attachments

• IMG_0244.JPG
    IMG_0244.JPG