Predator 2007

• Thread starter Rotax Robert
  • Start date
  • Replies 407
  • Views 37K
Having never seen anything like these saws back across the pond, I really am facinated by your 'hot saw' pics.......and your jokes do crack me up too Mr. Rotax.:) Truly a wild piece of kit, would love to have a go of one.....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fishhuntkillsthingswithwood

Here is a pic of Jeff and Rotax puttin her to the wood

two man axe

Next year I will see if Jeff or Gary wants to enter the 2 man axe competition.
Timing is everything in this sport, it also does'nt hurt to swing first. :lol:

Areana pics

Just a few arena pics 1st and 2nd are Deming the 3rd is Amboy

20,000 rednecks

This photo is hours before the show, Logtruck backing preliminaries are going on and in the background that field will be solid trucks, campers, cars and oh yeah... Beer Coolers. BIG 2 day event.

Pics from Buckley Log Show

Just a few pics

More Buckley pics

cleaning out a few files

Still finding more

here is a still saw car and Mt Rainier behind the show arena. Any spot the Elks head on the mountain ?

None yet, won't play on my computer so I still need to go to town and see if I can't get it converted. Won't play on either of my dvd plarers at the house.
Still looking for an expert. I'll keep you posted Brian.

If needed I can bring the DVD player and record it onto someone elses system. Let me know. Im outa townfor this weekend.

Thanks, I am pretty sure I can take to Radio Shed and have a buddy convert it over and cut/edit for me. I'll try tommorrow if I ever get off work.

Heres Gary

Notice how focused Gary is at these log shows. For christsake Gary if you focused on your cut that much you would be unbeatable. :lol: :P :lol:

Back