Pics from Road Trip 3000 Miles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya, thats a total bummer. When its nice here I have to work and when its crappy its crappy where I want to go. Maybe I will just have to face the weather? Whats the rainy season like there...rain all day every day? I just got a new gortex rain suit. Sure aint gonna break it in here, it hasn't rained any considerable amount in over three weeks...dry as a popcorn fart round here.

The truth of the matter, which I will likely take some kicks to the behind from my fellow PNW mates for letting out :/:, is that we often have mighty nice spells of weather in the mid to late fall...even into the winter, on the rare occasion, especially at the low elevations...read redwood country, if you have a mind to see that. If I were you, my young friend, I'd pack the rain gear, keep it right up on top of the gear bag right beside the full measure of optimism, and go for it.

The true beauty of a rain forest is in the rain...you know what I'm saying? Don't go to Joshua Trees NP if you don't like the desert. Plus, the humidity here is good for your skin :D. Keeps the ladies beautiful well into their 70's :D.

And their hair long!
I've always noticed all the longhaired women on the west coast, when we moved there, my wife could grow her hair long as well.
Never could do that here.

Which part didn't you understand, Butch?

I'll gladly try to rephrase ( and use the "English is not my native language" excuse:lol:)

I didn't say that. My wife never could, she has real brittle hair.
The high humidity on the coast made it less brittle, so she could grow it longer.

Back