Phantom cell phone vibrations.

• Thread starter Mike Maas
  • Start date
  • Replies 42
  • Views 4K
Damn... I thought it was all in my head. Happens almost every day.

I get it too, even when I know there is no phone in my pocket.

Andy yoo may be lactose intolerant. Stop eating dairy for a week and see if you feel better.

It's not that easy Darin. Too many years in machine shops with the stress/stupid hours, and too many years of heavy drinking have caught up to me.

It's not that easy Darin. Too many years in machine shops with the stress/stupid hours, and too many years of heavy drinking have caught up to me.

OK. Stop drinking.

Or at least cut back. I guarantee you that after one week drinking Metamucil your gut will be much more at peace with itself. And you can no longer say it's lumpy, gross, or tastes bad. The orange flavored surar free stuff tastes like watered down Tang.

I too have phantom cell phone vibration (see, not derailing).

I think we always know what we need to do to improve our health, its just a matter of having the will power to do it.

I have cut back a lot already, Scouts honor, I need to drink more water, that might help a lot as well. But.................

Andy, you been checked for Colitis??

HUH????????????? Need to research that one I guess?:?

Yeah, Ok, thats not it, it's flu like symtoms with mild cramps, but tolerable. And the red stool comes from my internal hemroids. (Don't ask how I know I have them!!!)

Uh, Andy those are all symptoms of Colitis. I have it and the symptoms will mimick other stuff, get checked out.

When I was told I had it, the toxins were at dangerous levels in my blood, made me feel like I had the flu, lethargic, no energy, ect.

Back