Personal Trainer

Well?

• He's a RIPOFF!!!

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Awesome trainer!

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
I've noticed a couple of trainers in these parts that are in less than stellar condition. One of them looks like he has put on at least 10lbs of gut in the last year. I guess a plaque on the wall saying you completed an eight week trainer course is more important than actually being fit yourself. Sure a trainer is all about the knowledge (that eight weeks schooling can give) but I think it's disrespectful to your trade if you can't practice what you preach.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meh, that's like all the obese RN's and medical people you see out there. Stoopid.

I may not weigh as much as you but I have a lot more fat. 5'7" and 180 and my spare tire puts yours to shame. I haven't taken my shirt off in public in 10 years. :(

I may not weigh as much as you but I have a lot more fat. 5'7" and 180 and my spare tire puts yours to shame. I haven't taken my shirt off in public in 10 years. :(

oh boy. I am 20 pounds heavier and one inch shorter.

My trainer is in stellar condition. Maybe MB will post the picture I sent him. He dressed up as a warrior for Halloween. :/:

At $60 a pop, he better look good... and his calves need work!

Attachments

• trainer.jpg
    trainer.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 32
Well if he want's to call himself a bodybuilder then he'd better get on the ball.

Back