Pass It Along...

GASoline71

'cause chicks dig scars
Yesterday I took my 12 y/o to the Orthodontist to get her braces on. It was a 2 hour job, so they said I could take off and come back a little later... she was in good hands. :)

So I took off and went to Sportsman's Warehouse and "shopped" a little... started to get hungry, and there was a McDonald's across the street, so I walked over to grab some greasy breakfast.

Anyways... while in line behind a gal that had 3 small kids, she had ordered and went to pay with her ATM/Debit card, and it wouldn't work. She was fumbling through her purse for money, or another card, or something... the kids were yappin' at her, and she was clearly a little embarrased. She asked the girl behind the counter if they could hold her meal while she went to a bank to get money...

So I walked up and slid my card through the slot and paid for their meal. She was kinda shocked... looked at me almost teary eyed and said, "Wow, thank you. Uh, let me get to my bank so I can repay you." I told her it was okay and to just do me a favor... no need to repay me with oney... if she sees someone that needs a little help... lend a hand and "pass it along".

She thanked me again, and took her kids to a table and ate their meal. When I ordered, the manager of the McDonald's gave me my meal for 1/2 off since I helped out the lady with the kids... :) He said that there is not that much kindness runnin' around anymore... and thanked me as well. I thanked him for my meal, and ate and left...

...so hey... Pass it along! :)

Gary

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
LMAO Brian... I know, I know... to be honest with you... it was the first time I have eaten at a McD's in month's... my body reminded me of that about 3 hours later. :)

Gary

Just goes to prove that big sasquatches have hearts too....er....I mean well done Gary! :P:P:P

Gary, I do gotta say, I think you're one of the most genuinely nice people I know. Some people are nice because they know they should be, or because they "behave" themselves. I think you're just a purely, truely nice guy. Well done buddy. And you know what? Those kids may have learned something from it too...if they were old enough. Karma's a good thing bro! ;)

Very kind of you GAS .No good deed goes unnoticed .It will come back to you when you least expect it about 7 fold .

Good going Gary. I was at Starbucks a few weeks ago when the guy behind me in line paid for my coffee with a gift card that he had. I was a little flustered as it caught me off guard. I had my money out already and I put it all in the tip jar.

Some rich dude on a plane gave me one of his free drink vouchers. But he had like 30 of them from the Executive club or whatever.....I think what Gary did is different somehow. :lol::lol:

Back