Pass It Along...

Good on you Gary, did something similar at a Quick Trip, she said thanks I told her it wasn't her dollar that she had to pass it on. We do things like this hoping that the ones we touch continue. Your one of the reasons this place is so great.

I'm thinking Gary's just impatient and was tired of waiting for her.:D

Jk'ing bigguy, good show for sure!8)

Heh I thought of you today Gary. I was doing a couple of tree removal for a single working mom and she couldn't afford the clean-up. So I checked my city maps and her street is part of my chipping program with the city for tomorrow. So today we did the removals and lined all the limbs up at the curb nice and neat. We're supposed to limit it to 10mins chipping per household but I told her when we come by tomorrow we'd maybe forget to start the timer and clean up all her limbs for her. I could tell it releived alot of stress for her as she had that same look most homeowners do who choose to do their own clean-up, that 'what have I gotten myself into' kinda look.

It's a win win for both of us. She keeps her money and I'll still get paid for the clean-up too.8)

Yup. I guess the good deed part of it was that we took everything out over/through a fence to line up at the curb whereas what we'd agreed upon was just cutting and running. 8)

Back