Our New Forum - Does everything look OK?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If anyone noticed...

We've the rotator back, but the portal page ain't the way I'd like it. I hope Peter can fix it.

How do you get there? The link at the top of the page goes to the forum. I had to manually type in the address to get there.

You have to click the tiny, little arrow next to forums, at the top of the page. I don't like that, I'll see if Peter can make it bigger.

Oh, the 'home' icon? Gotcha. On the previous forum, the header at the top of the forum was also a link to the portal page. That made sense.

Meeting the rotator head on when I zipped into the House today was cool...there are some just awesome pictures there.

The big "What's New?" button is excellent...has it always been there? I always pressed "new posts", I like the big button better. Forum is looking good.

Butch, thank you for adding the hyperlink, hotlink image and hotlink video buttons to the quick reply window at the bottom of each thread page. I just noticed the video link button so I'm going to test it out..

Doesn't look like the video button works yet, but the forum supports the standard embed code so it's no problem.

You're fixed up, along with others. I can't figure out why this is happening. I mean, at first I thought it was because of the members made Elders only at the Inmotion hosting masterblasterhome, but I'm seeing their names on the memberlist at the Ipowerweb hosting gypoclimber, too.

:?

Oh well... anyhow - If you don't see the Elder's Forum and you're supposed to, SPEAK UP!!! Shoot me a PM or bump this thread.

As you were. :drink:

So, how can their names already exist in the TE memberlist HERE, at gypoclinber/Ipowerweb?

Eh?

It looks like Peter's finished up the homepage. Nice. I see some new stuff there.

Funny glitch...sometimes no button shows up next to the name on the last post at the 'what's new' index page, or only part of a button.

Seems like if your last word ends near the edge of the page that it will repeat itself without having ever been typed twice? What in the heck is up with that? I've seen it in other posts?

Back