On The Water

vharrison

Island Girl
Get out on the water and tell us your tales!

Attachments

• DSCN3442.JPG
    DSCN3442.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 195
  • HPIM0029.JPG
    HPIM0029.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 194
  • PICT0136.JPG
    PICT0136.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 194
Don't waste you money Butch. I retrieve canopies for a drop zone 3 miles from my house in Florida and will get you a free tandem jump. I never charge the gal that owns the bizz, I get one tandem jump for one retrieval. She will ride on your back while you fly bro.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Clearly I was outfishing John...that is untill he caught this!

Attachments

• PICT0022.JPG
    PICT0022.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 158
And then this. This one had to go back, it was 1 inch to short. UGH.

Attachments

• PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 156
All in all a great day of fishing. 8 Hogs, 7 Porgy's, 2 Yellowtail and of course Mr. Mutton!

Attachments

• PICT0030.JPG
    PICT0030.JPG
    136.9 KB · Views: 157
Doesn't your husband worry about skin damage from all the sun? My dad grew up on a farm and has to have his skin checked twice a year They've already cut one carcinoma out.

I do believe we will be getting out on the water today. No wind means a smooth ride out to the reef! These are from our last trip, I caught a Parrot fish, first time ever! Usually, you see these guys when you are snorkling. Oh, and I caught a keeper grouper also! That parrot fish put up quite a fight!

Attachments

• PICT0073.JPG
    PICT0073.JPG
    128.1 KB · Views: 91
  • PICT0078.JPG
    PICT0078.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 92
Gigi, that grouper looks really nice. Do you grill it ? Yummm !!!
You & John have a wonderful life. I know you both work hard for it. Very cool.
Keep posting pix. This is one of my favorite threads. It's like therapy for my wintry blahs.

Gigi, that grouper looks really nice. Do you grill it ? Yummm !!!
You & John have a wonderful life. I know you both work hard for it. Very cool.
Keep posting pix. This is one of my favorite threads. It's like therapy for my wintry blahs.

Thanks Tc! I thanked the Lord on the way in today! John grilled it, fried it, broiled it, he had it a bunch of different ways.

I didn't take the camera today, but have some old shots of where we went today, after catching a few yellowtails. Water temp at the island was 78, so I held my breath and jumped in. Palmer had a big time as he always does, jumping through the water.

Attachments

• DSCN3537.JPG
    DSCN3537.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_0868.JPG
    100_0868.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 85
Gigi, are their any critters buried in the sand which can sting you with their poisonous stingers in Florida?

Back